Department of Computer Science and Engineering
The department has well qualified, experienced and committed faculty to provide quality
industry tuned education to the students. The Department Infrastructure fulfills the
requirements of academics, supports research and learning skills on the latest technology in
the industry. The staff members are encouraged to attend conferences, workshops and
seminar to update their knowledge.
To impart quality technical education and research to enable our graduates to be competitive to respond quickly to the challenges of the future trends towards achieving socio-economic development of the society.
- To make the students to gain the knowledge in new computer advancements to face new challenges by inculcating continuously evolving methods.
- To engage both faculty and students in scholarly research activities.
- To prepare professionals empowered with the knowledge, skills, ethical values and confidence to take a leadership role in the field of Information Technology.
- PEO1: to provide exposure to emerging technologies, adequate training and opportunities to work as teams on multidisciplinary projects with effective communication skills and leadership qualities.
- PEO2: students will develop professional skills that prepare them for immediate employment and for life-long learning in advanced areas of computer science and related fields.
- PEO3: Graduates will undertake research for professional career to meet the needs of the society.
- PEO4: Be an entrepreneur or employed in industry, government to demonstrate professional advancement through significant technical achievements with professional ethics and expanded leadership responsibility
- PO1.Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
PO2.Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
PO3.Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
PO4.Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
PO5.Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
PO6.The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
PO7.Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
PO8.Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
PO9.Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
PO10.Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
PO11.Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
PO12.Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.